If you're wondering how you can pay less or minimize your taxes, or if you're wondering why the tax on your income is too high, Mytaxes will navigate the tax code to the maximum advantage.

File an Extension!:

You can get an extension of time to file your return. In some circumstances, you also can get an extension of time to file and pay any tax due.However, if you pay the tax due after the regular due date, interest will be charged from the regular due date until the date the tax is paid.

Estimated Taxes:

Taxes must be paid as you earn or receive income during the year, either through withholding or estimated tax payments. If the amount of income tax withheld from your salary or pension is not enough, or if you receive income such as interest, dividends, alimony, self-employment income, capital gains, prizes and awards, you may have to make estimated tax payments. If you are in business for yourself, you generally need to make estimated tax payments.

Estimated tax is used to pay not only income tax, but other taxes such as self-employment tax and alternative minimum tax.
You also may be charged a penalty if your estimated tax payments are late, even if you are due a refund when you file your tax return.


Online Tax-filing by a CPA

You just provide us the required information for your tax filing and we do the tax preparation for you.

We serve all 50 States

We cover all the states of USA and help our customers to file their taxes.

Fixed price

Pay for the plan / membership that you sign-up for. No additional cost/charges involved.

No out-of-pocket payment

You don't need to pay up-front. You can make the payment directly from your refund.

Refund advantage

No Up-Front Fees. You can make the payment from your Federal Refund using Refund Advantage*. *The service of Refund Advantage can be availed only if the tax-payer is eligible for the Federal Refund.